- Communicate with consumers by telephone and approved written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
- Demonstrate effective skiptracing techniques by locating consumer contact information.
- Counsel delinquent consumers to assist in finding funds to meet their payment obligations.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with TSI policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Previous collections experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
Location: Dublin, OH